Friday, May 30, 2008

What Are Words Anymore

What am I doing here?

No, that's a stupid question. 
The truth is, that doesnt even really matter right now.



Okay, here it is. I want to be broken, but I cant handle the pain... no

I dont want to handle the pain
not alone


Gotcha. Not alone. 
I know I'm not.
But yes. Yes I am.
Dont tell me I'm not.
If you do, than
you 
dont
know 
jack.





I've been there.
There. Where it deep down hurts.
Where I'm crying til 4 in the damn morning.
That's what you get.

And what do I do with it? God knows... 
... it's beyond me...

But the thing that gets me -- why are other people so calloused?

Doesn't anyone care anymore?


IF we are going to make a difference, shouldn't it start with caring? Loving? Does anyone know what that means anymore?







Love.
Words have lost their meaning.


May 30 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment