Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I think the hardest thing is not knowing where you're going in life.





All of our lives, we've wondered and puzzled about that light at the end of the tunnel, but I find myself wondering why no one stops to take a look at the beautiful, yet painfully sculpted walls that lead us to the end. I know I'm not the only person who is uncertain about the future, but I cant help but wonder how much deeper the lines of worry will dig their way into my already crazy and stressful life.





Sometimes I wish I could see what lay on the walls ahead of me in this tunnel we're in. I feel like I'm stumbling, eyes shut, feeling my way towards the light. 
Sometimes, I dont even know if I'm going in the right direction.


I think the hardest thing is not knowing where you're going in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment