Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Does this make me...


Does it make me weird that I like stale cheesies and cold Kraft Dinner? There's something about those certain fake cheese products that just tastes better the day after. I dont mind if it does make me weird, because I can accept the truth, but really, they do taste better.

Does it make me a nerd that I like to play certain computer games? I dont think so. Since when is Zelda a nerdy game? Warcraft III is pushing it, yes I understand, but still, lots of people play it! And okay, if you look at my youtube account, it will recommend certain cheats for Zelda (because I have looked up one or two things) but just because I looked up one or two things really doesnt make me a nerd right?

I dont think its wrong to try to feel justified here. Work with me.

Pickles go great with a grilled cheese sandwich (ketchup naturally fits in there too). So, why not grill the pickles right in?

When I use a knife and fork, I dont feel the need to confine them specifically to one hand. I say let's have fun and switch things up. I will cut with my right OR left hand and do the same for eating.

I dont have icons on my desktop. I see no need to justify this.

Some people find it odd that I carry bandaids in my purse/wallet. I carry batman bandaids and also bright colourful ones too. What if I meet a kid with a boo boo? What if I meet Gerard Butler and he has a boo boo? I bank on the side of safe rather than sorry.

I like the greyhound. Even though it takes me three days to get anywhere worth getting and there have been some sketchy incidents in the last year, I still like. You get a chance to see the country, meet interesting (sometimes weird) people, and you get to learn all the different ways to overcome being uncomfortable on a greyhound as you try to sleep.

It's not weird to sit down on the side of the street corner and play your guitar for money. I think it adds a nice ambiance, and I really dont care if 3 days ago somebody spit, smoked or wiped their shoes on that same spot. I can always wash my pants.

I like snow. A lot. Only people from BC (where they dont understand the joys of 8 months of snow) dont get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment